Picture Elements, Inc.
The ChromaDropTM library allows programmers to add color drop-out to their color document scanning, image processing or recognition applications through a simple C API (applications programming interface).
The ChromaDropTM library improves OCR and bar code recognition by removing interfering forms. It has the following features:
- A dropout profile can be associated with a specific form type to drop out a specific range of colors
- Users may easily create new profiles to handle new form types using a unique user interface
- Multiple profiles can be active simultaneously to handle mixed batches when used with other forms recognition software
The ChromaDropTM Library is part of the ChromaToolsTM family and works well alongside several related products:
- ChromaTHRTM Color Thresholding library
- THR2 Thresholding Hardware accelerator
- ChromaDSKTM Color Deskew functions
The ChromaDropTM library will be available from Picture Elements, Inc. in the 4th quarter of 2000.
ChromaDrop is a trademark of Picture Elements, Inc.
Copyright 2000, Picture Elements, Inc.